PARISH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Currently the 2020 Mass Intention Book is full.
The 2021 will open prior to Easter. One of our neighboring parishes
may be able to assist in your request, or St. John Vianney
can offer an “unannounced” Mass
($5 requested donation). Contact the parish office for questions.
The ushers of St. John’s welcome and assist parishioners and visitors who come to our parish services. During Mass, they collect the tithe and direct and help the faithful during communion. The ushers also support our parish school by conducting fundraising events each year. Both men and women are invited to join us.
If you would like to become an usher, please contact Jerry Kubick or Mike Reskey.
• Arrive 45 minutes to an hour prior to scheduled Mass (4-8 ushers per Mass)
• Setting-up prior to Mass
o Organize books
o Place collection baskets in appropriate areas
o Prepare collection bags and log book
• Captain makes assignments
• Greet and assist seating parishioners
• 1-2 collections
• Assist in Communion service
• Distribute bulletins after Mass
• Prepare church for following Masses
• Be aware and assist in any issues or problems that arise during Mass
• President - Jerry Kubick 630.636.0219, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Vice President - Mike Reskey 630.263.2664, email@example.com
• Treasurer, Albert Calabrese firstname.lastname@example.org
• Secretary, Gerald Kubick email@example.com
• Saturday Masses
o 4 p.m.—Bob Salerno firstname.lastname@example.org
o 5:30 p.m.—Ed Cooke email@example.com
• Sunday Masses
o 7 a.m.—George Carucci firstname.lastname@example.org
o 8:30 a.m.—C.J. Johnson email@example.com
o 10 a.m. —Ed Tammany firstname.lastname@example.org
o 11:30 a.m. —John Trusheim email@example.com
First Monday of the month, September through May.