PARISH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Our Mass schedule has been temporarily suspended due to Coronavirus outbreak.
Weekday Mass Intentions will be honored by way of Live Stream Masses
and private Masses. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.
Please contact the parish office regarding the status of weekend Mass Intentions.
The ushers of St. John’s welcome and assist parishioners and visitors who come to our parish services. During Mass, they collect the tithe and direct and help the faithful during communion. The ushers also support our parish school by conducting fundraising events each year. Both men and women are invited to join us.
If you would like to become an usher, please contact Jerry Kubick or Mike Reskey.
• Arrive 45 minutes to an hour prior to scheduled Mass (4-8 ushers per Mass)
• Setting-up prior to Mass
o Organize books
o Place collection baskets in appropriate areas
o Prepare collection bags and log book
• Captain makes assignments
• Greet and assist seating parishioners
• 1-2 collections
• Assist in Communion service
• Distribute bulletins after Mass
• Prepare church for following Masses
• Be aware and assist in any issues or problems that arise during Mass
• President - Jerry Kubick 630.636.0219, email@example.com
• Vice President - Mike Reskey 630.263.2664, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Treasurer, Albert Calabrese email@example.com
• Secretary, Gerald Kubick firstname.lastname@example.org
• Saturday Masses
o 4 p.m.—Bob Salerno email@example.com
o 5:30 p.m.—Ed Cooke firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sunday Masses
o 7 a.m.—George Carucci email@example.com
o 8:30 a.m.—C.J. Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
o 10 a.m. —Ed Tammany email@example.com
o 11:30 a.m. —John Trusheim firstname.lastname@example.org
First Monday of the month, September through May.