PARISH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
2021 MASS INTENTION BOOK
All requests must be in writing and include the phone number of person requesting the Mass. For the protection of our staff, “in person” bookings will NOT be taken.
We are asking anyone who would like to schedule a Mass to please either
(1) Drop off your request to the parish office, or
(2) email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ushers of St. John’s welcome and assist parishioners and visitors who come to our parish services. During Mass, they collect the tithe and direct and help the faithful during communion. The ushers also support our parish school by conducting fundraising events each year. Both men and women are invited to join us.
If you would like to become an usher, please contact Jerry Kubick or Mike Reskey.
• Arrive 45 minutes to an hour prior to scheduled Mass (4-8 ushers per Mass)
• Setting-up prior to Mass
o Organize books
o Place collection baskets in appropriate areas
o Prepare collection bags and log book
• Captain makes assignments
• Greet and assist seating parishioners
• 1-2 collections
• Assist in Communion service
• Distribute bulletins after Mass
• Prepare church for following Masses
• Be aware and assist in any issues or problems that arise during Mass
• President - Jerry Kubick 630.636.0219, email@example.com
• Vice President - Mike Reskey 630.263.2664, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Treasurer, Albert Calabrese email@example.com
• Secretary, Gerald Kubick firstname.lastname@example.org
• Saturday Masses
o 4 p.m.—Bob Salerno email@example.com
o 5:30 p.m.—Ed Cooke firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sunday Masses
o 7 a.m.—George Carucci email@example.com
o 8:30 a.m.—C.J. Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
o 10 a.m. —Ed Tammany email@example.com
o 11:30 a.m. —John Trusheim firstname.lastname@example.org
First Monday of the month, September through May.